We are so lucky at the Minneapolis Club to have a fabulous team of personal trainers and instructors. All are highly educated – some with master’s degrees, multiple certifications in specialty areas, and years of hands-on training experience with clients of all ages and fitness levels.
Wondering how can we help you meet your goals in the new year?
- Motivation: Working with a personal trainer during your workouts can provide you with energy, encouragement, motivation and that extra push you may need.
- Goal-setting: We are all trained to help you find your own personal fitness and wellness goals, make a plan and help you succeed.
- Consistency: We hold you accountable to your exercise routine and goals and personally check in with you and work to make sure you are following through.
- Avoiding injury: Safety is important in every workout. Our goal is to help you find the proper exercises that are safe, effective and help you move without pain. Learning proper exercise technique for each exercise is crucial and will help improve your results and prevent injuries.
- Post-rehabilitation: We have worked with many clients who come to us after they have finished physical therapy and want to continue building their strength and mobility, whether they’ve had a knee or hip replacement, back injury, shoulder injury, are postpartum, or more. We are able to keep you going and continue to get you back to top physical form.
- Sport-specific training: Are you training for a race, hike, golf trip or ski season? We can design a program specific to your goals and get you in top physical form.
- Age gracefully: Our bodies continue to change as we age and our workout programs need to change with our bodies. How is your mobility? Balance? Do you find yourself not seeing results any longer from your same workout routine? We can evaluate and find a program and exercises to help you continue to see progress and change.
- Fun: Our team is fun! Our savvy trainers can make any workout fun! Many of us “drag” ourselves to the gym and force that workout with dread. Don’t let that happen. Exercise is fun and working with a personal trainer you like and respect can add more gratification than your workout alone!
Talk with one of our trainers today to see how we can make your exercise routine the best possible fit for you!